Digital Square is a partnership of the world’s leading digital health experts from 30+ organizations and countries working together to strengthen digital health systems in emerging economies. We support co-investment into scalable technology solutions and create the environments in which they can be sustained.
This wiki serves as a platform for technical audiences to obtain resources and information related to Digital Square's investments in global goods. More general information about Digital Square can be found on the main website.
What We Do
Digital Square is connecting the world for better health.
We work in three key ways:
- Coordinate investments in proven digital technology to maximize the impact of every dollar spent.
- Scale global good technologies that can be adapted to different countries and contexts.
- Create digital market readiness by building capacity with governments, local technology developers, and health workers.
Digital Square's investments follow detailed governance processes that leverage a Peer Review Committee and Governing Board. Additionally, Digital Square serves as the Secretariat for DIAL's Health-Sustainability Advisory Group.
- What are Global Goods
- Investments in Global Goods
- Demographics of Digital Health Tools
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Minutes from Global Goods Calls
- Slack: Please join our slack team