An up-to-date list of open solicitations from Digital Square can also be found on our Solicitation Page.
RFQ #2019-018 Travel Management (South Africa) PATH is seeking a full-service travel management company to allocate an experienced and responsive account manager who can provide excellent customer service to Digital Square South Africa.
RFA #2019-016 openIMIS Modularization, Nepali Functionality, and Community Development
Digital Square, in coordination with the Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), is accepting applications to further the development of openIMIS according to the priorities and roadmap as described on the Wiki of the openIMIS Initiative and building on the work initiated under “Notice C1 – Modular Transformation OF openIMIS” and projects from last years' GIZ tenders.
August 16, 2019 Q&A #1
August 16, 2019 Q&A #2
August 21, 2019 Q&A
RFI Digital Financial Services on Health Outcomes and Health Systems
Digital Square is accepting responses to approaches for a commissioned landscaping assessment of the role that digital financial services (DFS) can play in advancing financial protection and supporting improved health systems performance in the context of overall health systems strengthening efforts.
July 24, 2019 Q&A
Technical Vision for InfoHubs and Connectivity Decision Support Tool
Digital Square is accepting applications to support South Africa’s National Department of Health set a strategic vision for InfoHubs and assessing financial models of connectivity options for provinces and facilities.
July 18, 2019 Q&A
July 23, 2019 Q&A
RFA #2019-006: Notice D
Patient-level Indicator Reporting
Digital Square is accepting applications in support of instantiating the emerging CQL for ADX Data Exchange Solution in existing global good tools.
May 1, 2019 Q&A
May 15, 2019 Q&A
May 29, 2019 Q&A
June 12, 2019 Q&A
June 14, 2019 Q&A
Previous solicitations are listed below:
- RFP 2019-015: Technical Vision for InfoHubs and Connectivity Decision Support Tool (Closed August 2, 2019)
- RFI: Potential Use of Automated Decision Support Systems to Improve Supply Chain Performance (Closed February 18, 2019)
- RFA 2019-002 Modification 1: DATIM Data Exchange and Interoperability (Closed February 8, 2019)
- RFA 2019-002: DATIM Data Exchange and Interoperability (Closed February 8, 2019)
- RFA 2019-001: DHIS2 Core and DATIM Support (Closed February 8, 2019)
- RFA 2018-048: Development of Cloud-Based System for the Data Collection and Analysis of Supply Chain Data (Closed January 24, 2019)
- RFA 2018-036: Digital Health Curriculum Development (Closed September 19, 2018)
- RFA 2018-026: NOTICE C0 – Open Call for Global Goods (Closed September 18, 2018)
- RFA 2018-027: NOTICE C1 – Modular Transformation of OpenIMIS (Closed September 18, 2018)
- Notice B Announcement (Closed March 23, 2018)
- Notice A (Closed August 25, 2017)