An up-to-date list of open solicitations from Digital Square can also be found on our Solicitation Page.
RFI Digital Financial Services on Health Outcomes and Health Systems
Digital Square is accepting responses to approaches for a commissioned landscaping assessment of the role that digital financial services (DFS) can play in advancing financial protection and supporting improved health systems performance in the context of overall health systems strengthening efforts.
Technical Vision for InfoHubs and Connectivity Decision Support Tool
Digital Square is accepting applications to support South Africa’s National Department of Health set a strategic vision for InfoHubs and assessing financial models of connectivity options for provinces and facilities.
RFA #2019-006: Notice D
Patient-level Indicator Reporting
Digital Square is accepting applications in support of instantiating the emerging CQL for ADX Data Exchange Solution in existing global good tools.
May 1, 2019 Q&A
May 15, 2019 Q&A
May 29, 2019 Q&A
June 12, 2019 Q&A
June 14, 2019 Q&A
Previous solicitations are listed below:
- RFI: Potential Use of Automated Decision Support Systems to Improve Supply Chain Performance (Closed February 18, 2019)
- RFA 2019-002 Modification 1: DATIM Data Exchange and Interoperability (Closed February 8, 2019)
- RFA 2019-002: DATIM Data Exchange and Interoperability (Closed February 8, 2019)
- RFA 2019-001: DHIS2 Core and DATIM Support (Closed February 8, 2019)
- RFA 2018-048: Development of Cloud-Based System for the Data Collection and Analysis of Supply Chain Data (Closed January 24, 2019)
- RFA 2018-036: Digital Health Curriculum Development (Closed September 19, 2018)
- RFA 2018-026: NOTICE C0 – Open Call for Global Goods (Closed September 18, 2018)
- RFA 2018-027: NOTICE C1 – Modular Transformation of OpenIMIS (Closed September 18, 2018)
- Notice B Announcement (Closed March 23, 2018)
- Notice A (Closed August 25, 2017)