RFA #2019-006: Notice D
Patient-level Indicator Reporting
Digital Square is accepting applications in support of instantiating the emerging CQL for ADX Data Exchange Solution in existing global good tools.
An up-to-date list of open solicitations from Digital Square can also be found on our Solicitation Page.
Previous solicitations are listed below:
- RFI: Potential Use of Automated Decision Support Systems to Improve Supply Chain Performance (Closed February 18, 2019)
- RFA 2019-002 Modification 1: DATIM Data Exchange and Interoperability (Closed February 8, 2019)
- RFA 2019-002: DATIM Data Exchange and Interoperability (Closed February 8, 2019)
- RFA 2019-001: DHIS2 Core and DATIM Support (Closed February 8, 2019)
- RFA 2018-048: Development of Cloud-Based System for the Data Collection and Analysis of Supply Chain Data (Closed January 24, 2019)
- RFA 2018-036: Digital Health Curriculum Development (Closed September 19, 2018)
- RFA 2018-026: NOTICE C0 – Open Call for Global Goods (Closed September 18, 2018)
- RFA 2018-027: NOTICE C1 – Modular Transformation of OpenIMIS (Closed September 18, 2018)
- Notice B Announcement (Closed March 23, 2018)
- Notice A (Closed August 25, 2017)