Peer Review Committee
The Governance Overview, Membership Policy and Conflict of Interest and Recusal Policy of the Digital Square Peer Review Committee has been approved by the Governing Board. Any substantive changes to the policies require board approval.
Please note, Digital Square is currently reviewing and updating the Terms of Reference for the Peer Review Committee.
These updates will be posted on the Digital Square wiki in the near future. For any questions, please email email@example.com
Digital Square's Peer Review Committee is comprised of the following organizations.
- African Centre for eHealth Excellence (Acfee)
- Africa CDC
- Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN)
- Digital Square (ex officio)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Department for International Development (DFID)
- Digital Impact Alliance (DIAL)
- GSMA (GSM Associaition)
- Health Data Collaborative (HDC) via the Digital Health & Interoperability Working Group including:
- IntraHealth International
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- MEASURE Evaluation
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- Swedish Program for ICT in Developing Regions (SPIDER)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)